Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Friday, August 10, 2007

8 August - Biscuit & Die

‘s been a long time but I ate a biscuit today. After 2 weeks more or less w/o sugar (ok some square of dark chocolate, doesn’t count), it did taste very odd. Didn’t like it or felt I wanted another one. Maybe it was because it’s been in my drawer for er.. a while? However, much has to be said for cutting everything out but the healthy stuff. If I don’t watch it, am now on my way to do a Rachel Zoe or a Nicole Ritchie. Put on a pair of trousers today and had to go and look for a belt. I don’t do belts much, but they were falling off. And the persistent pound or two of cellulite I’ve been carrying forever on little saddle bags has almost disappeared. Blimey, should have tried to hit it this way a long time ago. So much time wasted in considering whether to have lipo or not. But too many bad stories heard, including friend’s sister who was left with damage to a muscle which constantly feels like it’s pulled. Not a good sensation to have day in day out. Oh and her first tit job, they put one implant in upside down. Unlucky or what? And was not back street cheapo job either. Thank god I never spent the thousands – always imagining I’d need Ivo Pitanguy to do me, and what with the trip to Brazil etc, I just haven’t come round to it. The thousands are better used surely going to Thailand once a year and repeating this kind of home made detox over there.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home