Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Friday, February 29, 2008

29 February - Ski Shoes

Have not written about shoes for a while because I’ve been reasonably dull and I seem to travel in a pair of cute but boring Clarks ankle boots (yes, the horror, but from A to B on the tube and buses they’re soft and bouncy) and have been to precious few parties requiring better cobbled feet.

But there is always a shoe drama lurking. This week it’s being unable to find my après ski boots which were bought in a sale 2 years ago at very competitive price and never used as when I skied last year I borrowed my mother’s and returned them to her. They were a funny colour anyway, some kind of green that doesn't match anything and I’d rather have mine, black goes with everything stylee. But now… mine are nowhere to be found. I have turned various places upside down as am a gypsy with three residencies, four if you count the boot of the car, and yes, am too mean to purchase them again. Oh what to do? Any offers, am a size 5. Kings Cross tomorrow morning at 10.45 before I get me to Geneva. Thanks

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home