Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Friday, August 29, 2008

31 August - Dinners

A good friend I never wished to offend on this blog has confessed she never reads it because she doesn't want to read about Toph who's primarily a friend of hers. I said 'Hey, don't worry, I don't write graphic stuff about me & lover boy, I try to keep it tasteful'. But she said she has a vivid imagination. That may be so, but why would imagining what I do with the boy be perturbing to a friend of his. Ok, there must be history but it's old history... Let's put it this way. I could read about P. who reads his blog (and thanks for the good conversation about our respective opinions of Hellboy!) and what he does with his girlfriend and it wouldn't trouble me. I expect he varies little from what he did with me and uhm... it was pretty good stuff so it has to be ... done! But you could argue that not many people are as open as I am about sex. I get told this often enough so I have to recognise that others have tiny layers of prudishness that I don't possess. Anyway, it was good news to know she doesn't read me as that leaves me freer to comment about other people we both know and without fearing it can be passed on etc. So it's all good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home