Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Monday, January 09, 2006

24 December - Penguins & Pyjamas

If it’s Xmas you have to put in a visit to your parents. How come that at my family home I go to bed in a pyjama with penguins on it? It saves arguments, believe me. Is it not to piss my mother off who holds up my G-strings as if they were dog poo? And before you ask, no, I don’t encourage her looking into my suitcase but she just does. Think she believes if this is the underwear you wear, no wonder you're not married. Or is it some kind of subconscious trick to remain an adolescent? Life wasn’t too bad then apart from not being allowed out at night…Penguins are in this year though, see Xmas movies. Maybe I can customise it with a few sequins or feathers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home