Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Thursday, March 09, 2006

2 March - Paris & Threesomes

Not me. All quiet, must be my doomed time to live by proxy.
Getting g/friend’s Issy’s text at 3am regarding her spit roasting in Paris. ‘Soooooooo tired’ is all she texts next day. Well, I think, she’s not a kid and at her age, 40, it’s a considerable undertaking satisfying two guys and receiving from them. Then remember they, the men, are much older than her, so ho hum, there’s some kind of extra energy generated by the threesome and it's not just young footballers who do this.
Her first. Ahh, how sweet to pop that cherry. When I see her couple of days later, and we talk and she brings herself to describe it (a little, she's conscious I could just start shifting in my chair at the description) she just goes wide eyed and ‘Lisa it was fantastic!! I never thought…’
I’m like, er, yes, shame we have all these taboos about what we can and cannot do according to some morality thingy handed down by parents/society/church etc. How can it be possibly failing to be amazing to get fucked for so long and so comprehensively? You know all those times he’s fucked you and you think, if only he could go down on me at the same time? Or he's s failing to co-ordinate that well the cunnilingus with the stroking of the breasts, as he doesn't have long chimp arms and it's not that easy to stretch? Well helloooo? This is the only way to do it for full on, all around sensory overload. But alas, it’s bad, apparently.
Issy mentions how she’d downed two shots or three of whisky, when she was still under the impression she had only one man to deal with, and I mention how the celebrated Jack Daniels bottle (technically not a whisky, ok, I know that) is on the cover of my beloved Motley Cru biography and how given that rockers are forever doing it freestyle with a bunch of women etc, that must be their not so secret secret, the drink that loses your inhibitions and actually dislodges them. Maybe vodka doesn’t do the same?
Maybe threesomes are just like drugs, supposed to be so bad, don’t ever go there kids, because if you do... you may just never have it any other way, addiction follows until it all gets complicated by the managing of feelings of said three people, especially if the blokes are best friends or... brothers even.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home