Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Monday, August 21, 2006

21 August pt 2 - Rimming & Oversights

Great, came into work to find the following page on the printer at work. Yeah, I know I said 'at work' twice. Am in shock. It starts boringly enough…’As he left the house to begin his journey north, my boyfriend turned around and said…….’
A quick scan and line 11 was a different story ‘When was it that I cried buckets over Luke, the man who only wanted me to rim him for hours but would nay on never return the favour?’
Shocking stuff non? Except that it is me who wrote it, printed it at 5pm on Friday to take with and add to (what do you know, sometimes I indulge in fiction fantasies) and f kkking left it on the printer over the w/end. GAADS. Ok it’s not the main printer, and thank god several people are on holiday this week, and thank god I came in rather than, you know decide not to, and thank god, oh I don’t know…..
As it’s written from female POV and not many of those here, it would be easy to assume it could be me. I decide to go on the attack and send a stroppy email to the whole office regarding some storage crate that’s disappeared from the side of my desk. Two people confess straight away. Must have been my tone.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you crack me up:-) no pun intended! anneka

     
  • At 6:13 AM, Blogger Lisa Taylor said…

    aahh, yes maybe one day someone will give me a comedy show. or better still give it to my friend G and she can do the stand up for me. she's rather good already. bit too young though, 'only' mid-thirties.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home