Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

25 August - Jim Davidson & Ronnie Corbett

No, not part of my six degrees obsession....
Remember I said somewhere else on this blog that the idea of Dubai as a resort makes me pretty much vomit? I know it’s supposed to be for people I have nothing in common with anyway, but at least I thought it was meant to be an exclusive, luxurious sort of holiday place, seen as they have the only 7 star hotel in the world – can someone tell me what it offers for the extra star/s? So what’s this I read?
Get your tickets to Dubai for the comedy festival in November. Highlights include,
11 Nov "An Evening with Jim Davidson"
12 Nov "Richard Digance In Concert"
14 Nov "Blackpool Night Out with Frank Carson"
15 Nov "Bobby Davro at Large"
17 Nov "An Evening with Ronnie Corbett"
Do you think this is a joke? They’ll probably have Elton John at Blackpool instead then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home