Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Thursday, October 25, 2007

15 October- Drawing Restraint

Matthew Barney is my new hero/inspiration. From next month I'll be paying him homage with a series called Writing Restraing, whereupon I will attemp to write, this blog amongst other stuff, whilst being restrained from doing so. Can't wait to start. My first writing restraint will be being wrapped up like a sausage in a duvet. The second one will be being tied to my bed... for days. And so on.

I do like a man whose obsessions are constant and true to himself. All that lard. What a horrid substance. I have yet to see the 3 hour long movie (or is it 2 or is it 4) but I will.
On the way to the Serpentine, or just outside, Jarvis is playing with (his) kids on the grass, and Eno strides past looking all professorial. None notice me, the soon to be famous writing restrainee. Am starting now, can't write nomo
tbc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home