Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Thursday, December 18, 2008

18 December - Jim Caveziel & Tiga

Nothin really, I don't know him but I fancy him like mad though he's in precious few movies. I happen to see on TV a not so good one with him and Jennifer Lopez, Angel Eyes or some such. He plays outer worldy quite well, it was him on Thin Blue Line wasn't it? Love that film though right now think I got the title wrong.
Anyway, I am looking and looking at him on TV and then it hit me. The lovely Tiga/super dj I love, has the same haircut!!! at least on his record covers/wigs and all. It's funny as it's a sort of Beatles cut and I absolutely loathe them and that cut on them. Sometimes you find you think these things and you wish you could investigate your own psyche a bit more to find out why. Anyway, Jim, I salute you cause you're stunning. The eyes too! Wow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home