Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

20 January - FC & Players

Never let it be said that my vast array of interests doesn't cover pretty much everything. Yes, ask away at a party and I'll be irritatingly well informed. So there, banks being nationalised is one thing but Kaka choosing to stay in Milan is another. I'm not a Milan FC fan, or a fan of any club in particular but I think people fail to consider often enough that players move or don't move to clubs because of where they are.

Now, I don't like Milan very much, would never chose to live there myself though maybe in winter I would. Bloody cold but you can go skiing...and in summer there's the lakes or a leetle private jet to Sardinia etc, but between Manchester and Milan...? No contest. Kind of funny though rejecting all those millions. If it was just about the football he'd have stayed in Brazil right? Ok I realise I've just said something fairly sacrilegious but one will never be able to really decide who plays the best football as a whole. And World Cup wins don't count.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home