Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Friday, February 20, 2009

21 Februray - LA maybe that will do it

And lift the glum. Though I have failed to do what I often suggests to other friends down in the dumps ie. read a few pages of Candide a day and you know, get over it.
The BF has booked me a flight as I didn't sound too stable on the phone lately. To be honest I'd rather go skiing than go to LA, been there done that and much as with recent visit in NY, I don't have anything to get by going there, though of course will be super pleased to hang with bestest friend PM and maybe see San Diego friend TC, and have dinner with ex wife of best friend who's now dating talkshow owner/producer and so on but apart from a bit of warmth and the BF's supersized bed he keeps talking about, being glum in general means you don't get that excited about this trip either. I am such an ungrateful sod right now...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home