Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Thursday, February 12, 2009

9 February - Mia

It's all about context. When we went to see Mia one late friday night months ago at a gig by the elephant and castle, Toph couldn't wait to run away. He hated the venue, the crowd, the songs/noise. This is despite running into Bjork's manager on way in which surely spells this artist is worth watching.

Now he likes Paper Plane used in Slumdog Millionaire. Which made me think that in life a good 50% has to be out context. And having had this clever insight I can't back it up with anything though as my mind has gone blank.

I blame my geographical shift to a place of doom deep in the heart of greed city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home