Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Friday, February 27, 2009

27 February - LA La LAnd

I'm off to LA for a week, lucky me, though I'd feel luckier if I was stillf friendly with JC who I have not seen for years (friend of a friend) and who turns out to have been in charge of producton on Milk, with name well featured in credits. Ok, so I'm in the minority who thought the film was boring /lacked pace but hey, I'd go for a drink if it lead to some hollywood stories. Never mind, I shall have the pleasure of lover #1 who has been away for 3 long weeks already and who may cure my mood from the slump it's fallen into due no doubt to lack of serotonin release.
I have about a dozen previous posts in draft format and no time to fix them right now. Don't ya know I do actually have a job and sometimes it's demanding despite the fact that I always say it's a breeze. So had no time but check in again and if I haven't drowned in the apartment pool or suffered botox disfigurement at the hands ot some Beverley Hills weird practictioner I will fix those posts and press 'publish' at some point.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    can't wait for the lalaland stories - miss you - your tiga friend x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home