Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Monday, January 26, 2009

31 January - 7th wonder etc

A friend of the boyf has asked him to put his thinking cap on for ... mobile phone content etc.

He knows nothing about it and in fact is so old school that has old Nokia, so have I for that matter, we don't watch anything on our phone, don't even exchange photos or do any wireless connections. But I had asked him to forward anything she sends and am reading it and will probably go attend some forums and so on ... for the main reason that am bored of this getting old process and I want to mingle with younger people. At least that way I can hook up some cupid action which I can't do know - example 26 year female colleague wants to meet some single bloke, I say I'll have a think but she qualifies that wants no one above 30 so er, well I don't have any of those...
So I need new circles.
So Stacey and I went to a loft in Soho full of young creatives....

tbc.
for ....
and what did we find...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home