Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Monday, March 16, 2009

17 March - Politics & the City

I was finally checking June Sarpong's website and thinking for all the PR launch talk, it's just women's fluff and nothing that interesting in terms of getting anyone to read it instead of the Economist probably though I realise she launched it to make politics a bit more interesting to fluffy girls out there.

When a friend sends me the recently started blog of a young girl she knows.. Not that young, think twenties. I spot the below paragraph. I would say 'bless' if it wasn't that the relevant thing to note is that she is studying journalism, not disco dancing...

"Now im just a Journalism student with a very weak sense of direction when it comes to politics. I know that Gordon Brown is the Prime Minister and I also know that David Cameron is leader of the Conservative Party, buts thats just about as far as my knowledge stretches. "



Frightening or what? Never mind the 'im' instead of 'I'm' but should I leave a comment to say at least go check PATC?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home