Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

28 May - Will resume

...just as soon as I get some space in rather hectic time. There's a fortnight of saved /draft blog entries but as usual they require fattening up to make any sense. Just letting the few faithfuls know. I guess some of them in current form are whinges or rants of some kind and it's never the form to just use this arena for venting frustration, it's not that entertaining but boy do I strongly wish more often than not that I were not just living on a desert island but was the desert island itself. Only perhaps in that case someone may be cast away on it and then how do I get rid of him/them? Laters....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home