Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Thursday, January 14, 2010

14 January - Love conquers all?

Am catching up with my friend S. who's in town from Vienna. I ask after her last boyf (we're talking 2 or 3 years back but he made a big impression on me, super handsome man. She says don't I know? He met this woman a few weeks (or months) after her husband and two children had been killed in a car accident at a train level crossing. This woman has been a guest of talkshows to talk about her shocking loss (I think she's written a book, stating she sees the kids/they talk to her?). And S's old boyf has been on talkshows with her. We wonder how can such a relationship work/last but who knows. I have searched youtube to find them on a show but can only find him. Darn. Foiled by the net. Anyway, all this to link to my 'wouldn't it be nice to have some real drama in my life?' NOT.

En passant S. tells me that when she was with him, it was the first time he ever had really gone down on a woman since his previous wife hated it. The world is always throwing up surprises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home