Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Thursday, July 21, 2005

13 July - lists

Bored, so making lists (I know it’s a childish and peculiarly female trait)
Top ten things I hate:
1. Having shaved/waxed legs and pussy and then not having a sexual encounter till it’s grown back a bit, just that bit that makes it felt to the touch and ruins the effect.
2. Not ever getting through all the possible permutations allowed by my extensive lingerie department with just one man. They don’t last long enough. Or I have definitely acquired too much in that department. Must switch to … belts or something.
3. Sale items not being really that marked down. £10 off does not constitute a sale. 70% off does.
4. Bored, will think of something else later. Or maybe another list:

The noises I like:
1. the click of computer keys
2. the sound of expensive cars' doors shutting
3. the whoosh that air-locked doors make on spaceships (in movies, have never been in one of course)
4. pages of a book being turned, possibly by someone lying next to me as they read aloud from Anais Nin or something.
Bored, will think of something else later though it has to be noted I must be feeling horny as mmhh, half of these bored thoughts are to do with sex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home