Diary of Lisa Taylor, reluctantly 42 (and a half)

Or.. 'f.ck me I'm forty.. two.. and a half', though can look 38 on a - not so deluded - good day. Or 'How to reconcile a well experienced mind trapped in a still - but for how long? – youthful body.' Don't have the 30somethings angst/problems, neither have the resigned (?) ageing baby-boomers in safe family territory outlook yet. Here's how I cope, one day all sexy women will get old... but never invisible. © Lisa Taylor 2005/6/7/8/9. Jeez.. so much for the 42 and-a-half delusion

Monday, August 15, 2011

15 August - Downhill & Bans

Cameron wants to mess with social networks and make twitterers and blackberriers be silent when there's riots to incite. Not sure how he'll manage since they can't do that outside of repressive regimes, but your employer certainly can put the screws on. Got to work today thinking ahhhh middle of August, quiet nothing to do time, let's really update the blog and complete all those half arsed drafted entries.
Well, I am now a victim of censorship, I now know how they felt in Russia back in the days or .. now in China or some such places, dunno, Burma? The employer has finally blocked my entry to blogger so am typing this at home where I never use a computer as always find other stuff to do.

This blog will now mirror my sex life, a few times a month, sometimes two or 3 a week, sometime less. Oh dear... I may feel like going back to dear diary on paper form. Shame. Bastards thought police! funny how they don't block the rest of my colleagues from spending practically the whole day on the Daily Mail. I feel like grassing them in spite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home